Friday, September 16, 2011

Autumn Arrival

I think it is here. Fall, that is. It's official...I donned my first pair of jeans for the season and am contemplating shoes.

I don't know about you, but Fall is really one of my favorite seasons (other than the part about wearing shoes...and for a shoe fanatic, that is saying alot!). I love the crispness in the air, the change of colors, leaf piles, bon fires, hay rides, hot teas, baking smells wafting from the kitchen, and yes, pink fluffies!


And while I'm about to tuck my not so perfectly manicured toes away into fuzzy socks and pink slippers and ankle boots, I still want my feet to feel soft. I want them to be free from the dryness and scale left by a summer of barefoot trips down hot pavement and across drying grasses struggling to survive in summer's end.

With this in mind I've reintroduced my Sandal Feet Pumice Soap Bar. Sandal Feet Bars are packed with clay and pumice for extra cleansing and a good scrub on heels and summer callouses. It now comes in two scents, Tea Tree Mint and Lavender NEW!. Both are fabulous paired up with my solid lotion sticks, which are available in both scents as well.





Don't neglect those feet even though they are hidden away for the winter. Keep them soft and clean with a little pampering now and then.

2 comments:

twobloomsdesignstudio said...

Fall is my favourite time of year as well as I love watching the leaves change colours and I love the weather too. Your new pumice soap looks great.

Michelle

Anne-Marie said...

MMmmm yes, fall is definitely in the air. Love those super scrubby bars, sounds like they would do wonders for feet! =)