Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Projects: Iron Work Complete

Last week I had high hopes of finishing painting the fence, but the weather just hasn't been cooperating. I did manage to finish my little iron piece and get a plot de-weeded and some new plants put in.

Deciding the color was the most difficult part of the project. I took cue from another recent project. I also have some wooden trellis that needed painted and used the yellow for that. I'll find a couple nice vining plants for those.



And I was so thrilled to see that the spray paint I chose had the nice big spray nozzle that doesn't kill your finger while spraying.

What do you think of the results?





7 comments:

Brittany said...

It looks beautiful! I love the blue. =) Just found your blog from the Safe Team, and I'm following now! =)

Life Soap Simple said...

Welcome Brittany and thank you! I love color all around me.

Anhoki's Place said...

It looks awesome. But.... it was awesome originally, too. :~)

Life Soap Simple said...

Yes, I did like it all rustic too. Just ready to freshen things up around here. Color makes me happy!

Amelia's Soap Co. said...

Your project turned out beautifully!! Love all the colors you chose!! Very, very wonderful. :)

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

Wow!What a transformation. I love the poppy color of the chairs. Awwww, and the iron work against that ochre is beautiful.

Anne-Marie said...

The blue is super cute! Especially with your happy colored flowers =)