Thursday, August 12, 2010

Midwest Etsy Collaboration

A while back I made a purchase from one of Etsy's featured sellers, MidwestFinds. Their shop is filled with fabulous vintage items that include old mason jars and these wonderful zinc lid and reproduction lid pumps that fit on canning jars. You can use them for liquid soap and lotions.



I was immediately drawn to the jar lid pumps as I was working on introducing my liquid soaps. So I had to try them out. As expected I love, love, love them. They are perfect for my vintage, eclectic style...just a little different than what most people would have. They look great sink side in either the bath or the kitchen and in either a vintage type decor or in a modern bath depending on the jar you choose to place it on. I've been giving them to family members as gifts!

It wasn't long after that Jenna from MidwestFinds contacted me about collaborating and making some gift baskets with each others products. After a little chit-chat back and forth we found we had much in common and both being from the Midwest (I'm in Missouri, they are in Illinois), it seemed a perfect fit.

I am super pleased to introduce my 2 versions of the gift basket that includes my liquid soap and their fabulous jar lids on a cute quilted 4 oz canning jar.

Version 1: 8 oz of Liquid Soap with one 4 oz quilted jar with pump.



Version 2: Full Gift Basket with 8 oz of Liquid Soap with one 4 oz quilted jar with pump,
1 bar soap and handcrafted wooden soap deck.



You can purchase sets and baskets in my Etsy shop or on my Facebook page using the Shop Now feature.

Of course you can find other jar sizes and styles plus many other jar items and vintage finds in MidwestFinds shop. Please give them a looksy and their read their Etsy interview. Great customer service and wonderfully unique items. Enjoy!

No comments: