Friday, June 11, 2010

Change is in the Air

After months of going in all the wrong directions, Soap Scent-sations will be making some exciting and much needed changes in the months to follow. During this transition period I may be a little "off", but I will still be here with your favorite products.

For the time being I am going to be offering some major discounts on currently available products. I also will be limiting custom work. So if you have being wanting to try something new or stock up on your absolute favorites, now is the time, as there will be some items that will not be returning. You can find all current items in my Etsy shop. Be sure to check out the BIG SOAP SALE section for already reduced soap bars and discounts on bulk shipping.



I hope to have more details ironed out for you in the weeks to come. Don't worry.....I'll still be here happily making soap bars, lotion bars, and much more and doing it better than before.

Thank you for your loyalty and understanding.

Have a wonderfully sudsy day!

Kristi @
Soap Scent-sations

No comments: