Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Once a Mommy, Always A Mommy

When I was a little girl I used to play "mommy" and plan out how many kids I was going to have (two girls and one boy) and give them all cute little names (Kendra, Eliza, and Colin). Then I was a teen and a young college woman and even a young wife. The last thing on my mind was being a MOM! But that all changed the moment I realized I was pregnant the first time. I cannot imagine myself as anything but momma to these two beautiful boys. How does that happen? I don't know but it is a special miracle.

I created this tribute to all you mommas, mommies, mums, mothers out there who will always be mom...no matter how old our children grow to be.


2 comments:

Angel Scents said...

How sweet! You're so right, no matter how old they are we are still Mom and still worry about them. Horray for all us Moms!!!!


Jan

Soap Scent-sations said...

You know, I just love that first belly picture...if you look real close you see the baby pressing out a bit!