Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall Flurry

As school starts, my mind starts twirling with the remembrances of fall; leaves changing colors, warm soup, smells of baked goods filled with freshly picked apples, berries, and pears seasoned with cinnamon and other spices.

As the flurry of fall soap making has commenced, it is only natural that these things come into play. Of course I have to throw in some of my own favorites, and tried and true favorites among customers. A few are already available in my Etsy shop and the remainder will become available in early September. So be on the look out for your fall favorites and be sure to pre-order to secure a bar today.

The first two are available now and the third in limited quantities until the next batch is cured:

Pumpkin Pie Spice with Lavender - a soap made with real pumpkin pulp, pie spices, and lavender essential oil. A true spicy soap with just a hint of lavender to make it almost romantic.

Caramel Apple - a dead on scent of tart apples covered in rich, creamy, sweet caramel. I love this one. It is alot of fun and reminds me of Halloween as a child.

Lavender and Oats - an old favorite. Since I only have a bar or two left, this one was for sure on the MUST make list. There will be some limited edition shapes this time around too!

Blackberry Sage - a balanced combination of sweet berries and herbal sage. Not too sweet, not too earthy.

White Tea and Berries - another sweet scent in such a pretty layered bar of cream, pink, and lavender. You might think this is too springy, but really the fall berry scent plays nicely with the subtle white tea, making it a nice fall blend. Oh, and I was just dying to create something with this scent!



Deep Forest - a slightly new blend based off of my Evergreen Forest Glycerin bar. Very earthy with hints of spice. The perfect bar for your favorite guy. These I made in my brand new guest loaf mold and just LOVE how they turned out! A limited quantity are stamped with a cute little phrase that would be ideal for housewarming gifts, your cabin in the woods, or just for any rustic bathroom. Made with my favorite Shea Butter Recipe, green clay and spices for natural color; Cedar, Fir, Cinnamon, Cloves...need I say more!


Other things to be looking for: a Mizzou themed soap, more sea salt bars, and shaving soap. I'll keep you updated as these roll out of the molds. And if you have an special requests, please don't hestiate, I love custom orders.

No comments: