Thursday, August 6, 2009

Celebrate!



Tomorrow is the day we, my darling husband and I, celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. It seems like forever and yesterday at the same time. I can honestly say it has been an amazing 10 years. We really have grown together and I can not imagine my life without this amazing man by my side. He keeps me sane, puts up with my moods and messes, and truly takes care of me. He is my leaning post, my sounding board, and my soul mate. He is brilliant, calm, and very patient. He is the daddy to my beautiful children.

I often wonder how we came to be "us" and if I deserve this great guy, but I do thank the Lord for bringing us together and keeping us together. I count my blessings for every day we have had. And many, many, many more to come.





Our wedding was not fancy by any stretch of the word. I made my own dress and had help making my bridesmaids dresses, flowergirl dress, a vest for the ring bearer. I wish I had had Etsy then, it would have been even more unique and even more like us.

No comments: