Monday, July 27, 2009

Now Available in Local Venue

We are happy to announce that Soap Scent-sations products are now available in a local venue. If you live in or near Columbia, MO be sure to stop by Artlandish in downtown Columbia. This art gallery/studio is filled with beautiful handcrafted artisan work from in and around the area. A small selection of my finest products don one of the shelves there. Also be sure to take advantage of the workshops available!



Here are few items from Soap Scent-sations you will find available at Artlandish.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations. That's a big achievement.

My next offline marketing plan is to approach local spas in my area with my handcrafted bath and body and facial products. While my product line Blended Naturals has been praised by many an individual, I'm nervous as I've never approached business owners before to do B2B.

Any suggestions or info. you'd like to share? I'm in NY.

Soap Scent-sations said...

Well, I knew the shop owner before hand. Since it is consignment, we'll see how long I stay there. I would rather do wholesale and be done with the items once placed in a shop. Everything is a learning experience that is for sure. I have no tried and true methods...I just dive right in and hope for the best.