Monday, June 15, 2009

Our Disney Vacation



We had a marvelous time in Disney World but are so glad to be back on home turf. There was not a lack for entertainment. We spent 4 days at Disney parks, a day at the beach, and a day at the Space Center. The boys' favorite thing was the Jedi Training in Hollywood Studios! Definitely the highlight of their vacation. I of course enjoyed the spectacular costumes and make-up for the productions they put on in all of the parks and the beach was very relaxing. So happy to get the kids (and hubby) in the ocean for the first time. On our next vacation all I want to do is spend a week on the beach so I can work on my tan some more.




Top Jedi: center is my oldest practicing one move
Bottom Jedi: the short one in front is the youngest watching the Master carefully



And yes that is us in bathing suits! And yes we are from Missouri and haven't seen sun in six months!

1 comment:

Minako said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!