Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sweet Earth, Sweet Soap

As I turned over clumps of grass with my shovel to reveal the dark earth beneath, I came to appreciate the work of laborers past and the need for a tiller! I can't wait for the yield that will come from this toil, but my aching back. How wonderful it was to receive just the pampering I needed after an afternoon of shovel work. In my mail arrived a very lovely package filled with goodies from my Etsy soap team swap...the aromas alone coming from the box were the reprieve I needed. Upon further examination I found a box loaded with generous helpings of luscious soaps, almost edible bath bombs, lotions, creams, and conditioners. My only dilemma is which one to use first. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings and honestly, they all look sooooo good. Thank you everyone who sent goodies. They all are wonderful.

2 comments:

esque said...

Oooh, that must have smelled wonderful when you unpacked your package! Yum!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

Soap Scent-sations said...

it smelled good before I opened the package! I used my grubby dirt covered hands to break into it I was so excited!